Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You hung on 'till now. May 6, 2010.


"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” – Unknown

* * *

We are the sum of our experiences in life – the good and the bad, those things we learned from and those we had to keep re-learning. When we cut our lives short by suicide, it's really a waste. Whether you believe that each of us has a destiny to fulfill or that everything is random, every thing that happened to you was of supreme importance in your life.

Death by suicide renders all of that moot. It makes everything meaningless because it leads to nothing. Today I will try to keep in mind that I have lived until now for a reason, and that everything I’ve done (including my suicide attempt) is impacting my present and will impact my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment